Applied Behavior Analysis or ABA is the use of techniques and principles that focus on how learning takes place. With ABA therapy the goal is to bring about meaningful and positive changes in behavior.
Would my child benefit from ABA Therapy?
- Do you find yourself running out of ideas or strategies to support the behavioral challenges your child is giving you or their school?
- Are you getting frequent phone calls from school or others who struggle with caring for your child?
- Is your child displaying behavior difficulties such as tantrums or aggression that seem to be the result of other developmental delays?
- Has your child been diagnosed with a disability in need of behavioral supports?
- Has anyone ever recommended ABA therapy for your child?
- Are you wanting to stay away from pharmacological treatments for behavior disorders? Or increase the effectiveness of pharmacological treatments?
If you find yourself answering yes to any of these questions, then ACHIEVE BEHAVIOR PARTNERS might be the solution for you!